SevenStarsTTT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Anal Knight: Moderator Application

2 posters

Go down

The Dark Anal Knight: Moderator Application Empty The Dark Anal Knight: Moderator Application

Post by The Dark Anal Knight Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:31 pm

IGN: The Dark Anal Knight

Steam ID: The Dark Anal Knight

Amount of time played on the server: Pretty much every day for a week
Reason why you should be a Moderator: I've been Trusted for a few days now, I know you (Seven!), I want to keep the game fair, I don't RDM, and I won't abuse my power

Do you own/use a mic?: Yes! Frequently. JUSTICE.

What makes you more qualified for moderator position then others?: I'm an active member of the server, everybody knows me, I make everyone have a lot of fun, I can bring many people to the server, I will (of course) bring justice. I just wanna make the server a more fun, fairer place.

Anything else you would like to add: JUSTICE

The Dark Anal Knight

Back to top Go down

The Dark Anal Knight: Moderator Application Empty Re: The Dark Anal Knight: Moderator Application

Post by Admin Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:33 pm

Thank you for taking a strong interest in our server! Myself and the other staff will take time to look over your moderator application and decide on its approval or denial as soon as possible. We'll be sure to get back to you soon! Until then please take your time to enjoy playing on our server.

Admin
Admin

https://sevenstarsttt.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down